Going ons

    Saturday, October 22, 2011

    Sweet Home Café



    Its been a while since I was out with the boys and I'm glad I came out last night. Shout-out to the boys for showing me the little restaurant we went to. It's part shabu-shabu, with a sushi plate pricing system which is really different from anything I've ever had. Food is Taiwanese that's a hot pot place and was totally boss. The restaurant is pretty small and the line takes a while but the food and service is excellent. Free desert!?!? I didn't know what to expect, but I know I got my money's worth. Honestly it felt like I was robbing the place for how cheap everything was.

    I didn't get much animating done last night but I did finish this portrait before going to bed. I know I've almost always drawn women so I looked for the dirtiest, manliest man in my reference folder to render next. I'm still figuring out how to use this new sketching program so it took a lot longer to finish than I expected. Dota2 streams don't help either.

    No comments: