Going ons

    Friday, June 5, 2009

    Awful handwriting has a message

    From Sophomore of High school (I shit you not) another cringe inducing message for myself. A timeless phrase, unfortunately rendered almost unreadable by my god awful penmanship.

    I remember spending the summer before College working on my handwriting like crazy. It was a very embarrassing flaw that I wanted to change about myself because even though I had a lot to say, I wouldn't dare show anyone what I had written down because I wasn't up to par. Hence why this is going to be a very important summer for me in terms with my animations.

    I smiled and made confusing faces as I looked over my old handwriting, its my first victory toward improving myself. While how decent my handwriting is now is still questionable, I like how it looks and it has a distinct style I like. More importantly, I'm proud that its actually legible.

    No comments: