Going ons

    Sunday, May 10, 2009

    Spending today with someone special

    I'm getting pretty nervous right now, in a few hours I'm gonna pick her up from her working place. Shes sweet, caring, but the quality that describes her the most is over protective. Even though we've known each other for a looooong looooong time, I don't know what I'm suppose to do. I don't have anything to give her and I'm pretty low on cash so I figured I'd have to make due and get the most bang outta my buck.


    You think moms will like Star Trek?

    -Edit-

    She did, until Spock's mom died. Then she looked at me as if I was implying something.

    2 comments:

    TakiNeko said...

    I got to see Star Trek too but it was before Mother's Day, and with friends. Good shit! Loved it.

    Jose Marzan said...

    Hell yes! I may be a casual Trekkie fan, but man it was epic.

    Manly tears were shed for Jim's dad in the beginning ;_;