Going ons

    Friday, May 1, 2009

    First Fridays @ The Loft

    Now I'm not a 'clubber', or even an outgoing person in general (Don't let my in-class personality fool you, I'm actually quite shy and very introverted) but I do enjoy going out to look at the galleries in Chinatown every First Friday. I run into a lot of art department classmates and its a trip seeing their work up. With deadlines coming up I shouldn't be going out but I have friends who happen to be in a fashion show at The Loft and I haven't been to the breakdancing sessions at Indigos in forever.

    Its a good experience so I suggest you guys try hitting up Chinatown whenever its the first Friday of the month. This also marks the last day I'll enjoy the outside world since I'll be all alone in my room animating for the next 2-3 weeks. T_T

    No comments: