Going ons

    Friday, April 24, 2009

    Muramasa: The Demon Blade




    I got trolled big time by SSB:Brawl (Though Brawl+ got me to stop crying at night) and without arcade sticks for Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom I just can't go all hardcore into it. However, the Wii has a new game which peaked my interest. Muramasa Oboro comes from the same people who brought you Odin's Sphere, another fuckwin game you should check out if you got a PSP. The artwork is just gorgeous and it being an old school side scroller gives it major brownie points.

    We all know whats going to happen though. ACM assignments will pretty much cock block any sort of entertainment and sleep. A man can dream though.

    1 comment:

    Candace said...

    I dont know maybe but well see. Reyn said that its been kicking his butt but hes sooo much better now! I bet your jealous and salty toward them since your not there, lol:P oh and you didn't come in today either but you still have time for your little blog:[? Everyones wondering where youve been Scott and Rina miss your randomness x..x

    Sorry I didnt think youd needed to hide it anymore since you got rejected=O